A famous stage steeped in tradition for urban, sophisticated entertainment in central Vienna
The Vienna Kammerspiele Theater was built in 1910 by the architects Schweinburger and Schwadron. In 1925, under the direction of Ludwig Körner, it became the second stage for the Theater in der Josefstadt, which it has continued to be until today with only a few years of interruption. The management, ensemble and legal entity are all part of the Theater in der Josefstadt.
Deluxe Suite Lake View
Room number 318